Studies have shown that most people are at least a little nervous about going to the dentist. So, if thinking about sitting in a dentist’s chair makes your palms sweat, you’re in good company. Dr. Ouellette and his team are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Bryant. Just like our other happy patients have discovered, our caring approach and attention to detail will:Doctor David Ouellette on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
One of the first things that puts people at ease coming to see us is when they pull up to our beautiful office and see the beautiful surroundings. They can walk around the yard and look at the flowers and the trees, and look at the koi. When they come in and they sit down, they're going to be looking out a picture window at just a beautiful scenery, and it really puts people at ease to start with. I think that's very important. I mean, it's something that we're very proud of. Once we have the patient in the chair, we have lots of other methods to put them at ease. We certainly offer nitrous oxide and the oral conscious sedation.
- Help you relax so your smile receives the care it needs to stay healthy
- Set you at ease thanks to two choices for sedation
- Decrease anxiety about future dental work
- Increase your confidence, knowing your smile looks its best
- Help prevent dental damage and disease that could harm your smile
Call our compassionate staff today to make an appointment: 501-214-6126. We’re conveniently located at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant – just across the road from Harvest Plaza.
Relax in the Hands of Our Seasoned Staff
Our modern dental office is housed inside a beautiful, restored home that once served as a stagecoach stop. As soon as you walk through the doors, you’ll feel welcome and right at home. During your visit, you can take advantage of a warm, cozy blanket to help you relax while you watch a favorite program on TV.
As always, feel free to ask for dental sedation too. Our patients appreciate that we offer not just one but two forms of sedation to help calm your nerves. We want to make sure you are able to get the dental care you need to keep smiling. Choose from:
- Inhaled sedation using “laughing gas.” You’ll breathe in a mixture of oxygen and nitrogen that will take effect almost immediately. It will give you a mildly euphoric feeling, but you’ll remain completely awake during your procedure. Afterward, its effects will wear off quickly, so you will be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral conscious sedation from a small pill that Dr. Ouellette will prescribe for you. Just take it before your appointment and you’ll experience a deep feeling of relaxation during your visit. You will remain awake, but you probably won’t remember much about your procedure. The pill’s effects will take several hours to wear off, so you will need to have someone drive you home afterward.
There’s no need to be afraid. Our team is well-trained and experienced at relieving dental anxiety in Bryant. Call us today at 501-214-6126 to make your appointment for stress-free smile care.