If it’s been a while since you’ve tried dentures as a teeth replacement option, then it’s time you did. Thanks to improvements in materials and manufacturing, dentures in Bryant are more comfortable and dependable than ever. Dr. Ouellette can fit you with custom dentures that will:
- Give you a full set of teeth on either jaw – or both
- Improve your confidence when interacting with other people
- Make it easier to enjoy a larger variety of foods again
- Aid digestion through more complete chewing
- Enable you to feel better about yourself
- Help you look younger and more attractive
Call our staff today to schedule an appointment: 501-214-6126. We’re easy to find at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. – not far from Mills Park.
Today’s Dentures Help You Smile Again
During your consultation, Dr. Ouellette will discuss all your dentures options in detail, taking time to answer any questions you have. We offer these types of dentures in our office:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Enjoy having a full arch of teeth again with the gold standard of dentures. They are sturdy and comfortable, plus they’re easy to take out for daily cleaning and care.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If some of your teeth are still in place, partial dentures can be a good option to fill in your smile and make chewing easier. Like full dentures, they are easily removable for cleaning.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – This style of denture anchors to dental implants using a secure system of snaps and balls. Their fit is more comfortable and stable than conventional dentures, plus the dental implants help prevent jawbone deterioration that happens as a result of missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are similar to implant-retained dentures, except they anchor to a bar that is attached to dental implants. The bar transfers most of the biting force to your jaw, making them the closest dentures option to your natural teeth. Consequently, they are our most secure and comfortable type of denture.
- Temporary Dentures – We can fit you with comfortable immediate dentures right after your remaining teeth are extracted. You won’t have to be without teeth while your final restoration is being made.
Call today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment for dentures in Bryant. Enjoy having a complete set of teeth soon!