Enhance Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Bryant, AR
If your teeth are not in the best shape, don’t worry. David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA offers many smile restoration options using dental crowns and bridges. Dr. Ouellette will help you smile boldly again in no time. Dental repair with crowns or bridges from our Bryant, AR dentist will:
- Enable you to bite and chew with ease again.
- Improve the health of your teeth and gums.
- Boost your confidence in social and business settings.
- Renew your self-esteem.
Call our experienced team today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. Get started on your new smile today!
Take Your Choice of Relaxing Sedation
At David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, we want to make sure you’re completely comfortable during your procedure. That’s why we offer you two choices for sedation:
- Inhaled sedation with “laughing gas,” which will give you a slightly euphoric feeling and take your mind off what’s going on around you.
- Oral conscious sedation with a safe, FDA-approved pill. You’ll feel totally relaxed and you probably won’t remember much about your procedure.
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile Again
You can choose from several crowns and bridges options to design your new smile, including:
- Individual crowns for tooth repair– We can strengthen and protect your damaged tooth with a porcelain crown that fits securely over the top of your tooth. Dr. Ouellette will ensure that the crown’s shade will perfectly match your other teeth.
- Fixed bridges– These dental appliances replace missing teeth and anchor on either end to your natural teeth. This is a fantastic option for filling in the gaps in your smile and restoring your bite.
- Implant-based crowns– Dr. Ouellette can attach a new porcelain crown to a dental implant that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. This restoration replaces a missing tooth, making your smile more beautiful and helping you enjoy eating again.
- Implant-supported bridges– This type of bridge is similar to a fixed bridge except that it anchors to two or more dental implants instead of your own teeth. Its advantage is that your teeth don’t need any modification to prepare them for the bridge.
Call us today at 501-214-6126 for a gorgeous new smile with dental crowns and bridges. Don’t put off getting the smile you’ve dreamed about!