If your teeth are not in the best shape, don’t worry. David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA offers many smile restoration options using dental crowns and bridges in Bryant. Dr. Ouellette will help you smile boldly again in no time. Dental repair with crowns or bridges will:Doctor David Ouellette on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
It's very important if you have large restorations in your mouth to have them examined periodically but by your dentist, because if a very small problem comes about, a lot of times it can be fixed very easily. But what happens is if that problem progresses, that can become much more difficult to treat. So we think it's very important to have them examined regularly and if we notice a problem, then they get it treated very quickly.
The typical patient that we do crown and bridge work on is an adult that unfortunately has had large restorations in their mouth for many years. And they need, at some point in time, they will need to be replaced with crowns.
So one of the the most important things about having good-quality crown and bridge work done is to make sure that you're using good-quality materials. And in our office, we only use the best materials.
- Enable you to bite and chew with ease again
- Improve the health of your teeth and gums
- Boost your confidence in social and business settings
- Renew your self-esteem
Call our experienced team today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. Get started on your new smile soon!
Take Your Choice of Relaxing Sedation
At David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, we want to make sure you’re completely comfortable during your procedure. That’s why we offer you two choices for sedation:
- Inhaled sedation with “laughing gas” will give you a slightly euphoric feeling and take your mind off what’s going on around you.
- Oral conscious sedation with a safe, FDA-approved pill will totally relax you. You probably won’t remember much about your procedure.
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile Again With a Sturdy Restoration
You can choose from several crowns and bridges options to achieve your new smile, including:
- Individual Crowns for Tooth Repair – We can strengthen and protect your damaged tooth with a porcelain crown that fits securely over the top of your tooth. Dr. Ouellette will ensure that the crown’s shade will perfectly match your other teeth.
- Fixed Bridges – These dental appliances replace missing teeth and anchor on either end to your natural teeth. This is a fantastic option for filling in the gaps in your smile and restoring your bite.
- Implant Crowns – Dr. Ouellette can attach a new porcelain crown to a dental implant that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. This restoration replaces a missing tooth, making your smile more beautiful and helping you enjoy eating again.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge is similar to a fixed bridge except that it anchors to two or more dental implants instead of your own teeth. Its advantage is that your teeth don’t need any modification to prepare them for the bridge.
Call us today at 501-214-6126 for a gorgeous new smile with dental crowns and bridges in Bryant. Don’t put off getting the smile you’ve dreamed about!