It’s time you were able to enjoy using all your teeth again. Dr. Ouellette and his team will use restorative dentistry in Bryant to make it easy to smile and eat. We have many different options to help you. With dental restorations from David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, you will:Doctor David Ouellette on an overview of the restorative options available Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is a big focus of our practice. Most people my age and older, when we were kids, we got big cavities in our teeth, and had large, silver amalgam fillings placed in 'em, and unfortunately, as we get older, and those don't last forever, and they need to be restored, typically by having porcelain crowns placed on 'em. A big goal of ours is with the children that we see, is to keep that from them having to go down the same road that we've gone down, so we like to identify very early on, if they have a cavity, and put a very small, conservative filling in it, and that way, when they become adults, they're not going to have to have their teeth restored with crowns. But the good news is that if you have gone down the same road I did with these large, silver fillings in your teeth, there are solutions to restoring them.
- See a beautiful smile you’ll be proud of
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods, including some favorites you may be avoiding
- Look younger and more lively
- Relax during your procedure with two choices of sedation
- Improve your oral health and potentially your overall health
- Have a healthier-looking appearance
Call us today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on Hwy. 5 N., just a short drive from I-30.
Address Your Smile Problems With Our Restorative Options
With a large number of restorative treatments, our expert dental team makes it easy to smile again, whether you have a cavity, a broken tooth, or other damage. These treatments include:
- Teeth Fillings – Dr. Ouellette uses only natural-looking composite fillings. They will stop tooth decay, make chewing easier, and blend in with your other teeth so that nobody will notice them.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dental implants that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw give us many options to restore your teeth. Take advantage of implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures. Plus, dental implants will help protect your jawbone against the deterioration that occurs when you lose teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Take advantage of this beneficial treatment to stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth. Dr. Ouellette will clean out, sterilize, and seal off the tooth’s root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can use a sturdy porcelain crown to repair a damaged or diseased tooth – for example, after root canal treatment. A fixed bridge will fill in gaps in your smile and make eating and smiling more enjoyable.
- Dentures – Enjoy having a full set of teeth with conventional full dentures that replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures that replace several teeth on one arch.
No matter which treatment you receive, we can administer sedation if you need it. Don’t wait to get your beautiful smile back. Call us today at 501-214-6126 to make an appointment for restorative dentistry in Bryant. You can also use our online form to contact us.