Get Back Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry in Bryant, AR
It’s time you were able to enjoy using all your teeth again. Dr. Ouellette and his dental team in Bryant, AR will use restorative dentistry to make it easy to smile and eat. We have many different options to help you. With dental restorations from David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, you will:
- See a beautiful smile you’ll be proud of.
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods, including some favorites you may be avoiding.
- Look younger and more lively.
- Relax during your procedure with two choices of sedation.
- Improve your oral health and potentially your overall health.
- Have a healthier-looking appearance.
Call us today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 5921 Hwy. 5 N., just a short drive from I-30.
Improve Your Smile With Our Restorative Options
With a large number of restorative treatments, our expert dental team makes it easy to smile again. These treatments include:
- Teeth fillings– Dr. Ouellette uses only natural-looking composite fillings. They will stop tooth decay, make chewing easier, and blend in with your other teeth so that nobody will notice them.
- Dental implant restoration– Dental implants that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw give us many options to restore your teeth. Take advantage of implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures. Plus, dental implants will help protect your jawbone against the deterioration that occurs when you lose teeth.
- Root canal treatment– Take advantage of this beneficial treatment to stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth. Dr. Ouellette will clean out, sterilize, and seal off the tooth’s root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental crowns and bridges– We can use a sturdy porcelain crown to repair a damaged or diseased tooth – for example, after root canal treatment. A fixed bridge will fill in gaps in your smile and make eating and smiling more enjoyable.
- Dentures– Enjoy having a full set of teeth with conventional full dentures that replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures that replace several teeth on one arch.