Dr. David Ouellette wants you to know that you don’t have to live with an unattractive, crooked smile. Many of our patients were once unhappy with the look of their smile. Thanks to Invisalign in Bryant, now they see a gorgeous, straight smile they are proud to show off. We can do the same for you, too! Invisalign orthodontic treatment from David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA will:Doctor David Ouellette on improving your smile with teeth whitening Read Transcript
We offer two different types of tooth whitening. One of them is an in-office called Zoom whitening. It takes about an hour, an hour and a half to do. It does a very nice job. The other one that we offer, we make custom-made whitening trays that you can take home and use on a daily basis until you reach the desired level of whiteness.
Typically, the people that we see whitening on are adults that, maybe they were coffee drinkers. Maybe they just want to do something that's relatively simple in order to improve their smile quite a bit.
The Zoom whitening that we offer is something that's just not available in stores. It has to be done professionally by the dentist. The main advantage of that is you can come in and over your lunch hour and go home with white teeth.
- Deliver you a stunning, even smile in as few as 12 months
- Straighten your teeth comfortably without any metal brackets or wires
- Boost your self-esteem
- Improve your oral health
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Improve your confidence in social, business, and romantic settings
Call us at 501-214-6126 today to schedule an orthodontics consultation. You could have your beautiful new smile this time next year! Our office is on Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant – not far from Mills Park.
Get a Gorgeous Smile Comfortably
Orthodontic care may bring to mind traditional metal braces with silver brackets and wires. There’s nothing wrong with braces; they have stood the test of time over the decades. However, many of our patients – adults in particular – are looking for an alternative to get straight teeth. You may be one of them.
As one of our premier cosmetic dental treatments, David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA proudly offers Invisalign orthodontics. This innovative system gives our patients the ability to get a straight, new smile using a series of clear plastic teeth aligners instead of metal braces.
Our patients love this orthodontic treatment because the aligners are comfortable and easy to wear. Plus, they are:
- Easy to Remove – Take them out for daily cleaning or for a special occasion. Just be sure to wear the aligners for about 22 hours each day during treatment.
- Quick – You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving to the next set in the series. When you reach the end, you’ll have your radiant new smile – which could happen in as few as 12 months!
- Discreet – Since the aligners are clear, they are almost invisible. Other people will probably not notice them unless you point them out. Your friends and coworkers will only see your smile getting straighter and straighter!
Traditional Braces Make a Great Choice, Too
Not everyone is a good candidate for Invisalign treatment. If you’re one of them, don’t worry. Dr. Ouellette, a member of the Academy of Gp Orthodontics, offers traditional braces as well. He will be happy to give you a complete exam and discuss your options with you. He and our team will do all we can to make sure you achieve your smile goals.