The team at David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA can give you much-needed relief from your dental pain in Bryant. If your mouth is hurting, Dr. Ouellette has many ways to stop your pain and get you smiling once again. Through our accurate, expert care, we can:
- Treat your immediate concern to help you feel better and relax
- Provide your choice of sedation if desired
- Give you the confidence to put forth a beautiful smile
- Catch small dental problems before they get worse
- Recommend other care to improve your smile and your oral health
Plus, you can always ask for a warm blanket or watch TV while we take care of you! Call us today at 501-214-6126 for an appointment. We’re located on Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant inside the historic Andrew Hunter House.
Our Gentle Care Eliminates Pain & Discomfort
Dr. Ouellette has practiced dentistry for two decades, so he’s successfully treated just about every kind of painful dental situation there is. Whatever is causing your pain, he can help. Below are a few of the different dental treatments he may use to help you feel better:
- Root Canal Therapy – An infected tooth can cause you significant pain, but root canal treatment in the competent hands of Dr. Ouellette will stop your pain and most likely save your tooth.
- Tooth Fillings – We use natural-looking composite resin fillings that will repair tooth decay and blend in perfectly with your other teeth.
- Tooth Extraction – Saving your damaged tooth is our top priority, but sometimes removal is necessary to protect your other teeth. You can count on us to do it quickly and comfortably.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We have many options to repair and fill in your smile with these dental restorations. Chewing will be more comfortable, and your smile will look beautiful again.
- Custom Mouthguards – Get relief from nagging TMJ discomfort, jaw popping, and even headaches with a simple oral appliance made just for you.
Call us at 501-214-6126 now to stop your dental pain in Bryant. Don’t suffer any longer!