Are you tired of having to be careful what you eat? Have you been missing out on some of your favorite foods because of damaged, diseased, or missing teeth? David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA can make mealtimes pleasant again with dental restorations in Bryant. Using his skills and cutting-edge dental techniques, Dr. Ouellette can help you:
- Bite and chew without pain
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods – including healthy, crunchy vegetables and even chewy snacks
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health concerns
- Increase your confidence so you can smile boldly in social situations
- Look younger and more attractive
Call our expert team today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. We are located at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. – across the road from Harvest Plaza.
Sedation Will Help Calm Your Nerves
Dr. Ouellette, a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, offers two types of sedation so you can relax during your procedure. If you’d like to have sedation, we will be happy to discuss both options with you and help you decide which one would work best for your needs. Our options are:
- Inhaled sedation with “laughing gas.” This mild sedation will give you a slight euphoric effect, but it will wear off quickly after your procedure.
- Oral conscious sedation using a small pill. You’ll feel completely relaxed, and you may not remember much about your visit afterward.
Restore Your Bite With Our Knowledge & Expertise
You have many types of dental restorations to choose from at David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA. They include:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – An individual porcelain crown can be used to repair a damaged tooth and make chewing easier. A traditional fixed bridge will fill in missing teeth and help you enjoy eating again. Plus, dental implants give us options for anchoring crowns and bridges to replace missing teeth and help preserve your jawbone at the same time.
- Dentures – Conventional full or partial dentures will give you a complete arch of replacement teeth so you can enjoy more types of foods again. We can also secure a new set of dentures to implants to give you an even more comfortable and stable fit, plus protect against jawbone loss.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. Ouellette will clean out and sterilize your painful, infected tooth, then seal off the root canals. This will stop your pain and most likely preserve your tooth.
- Teeth Fillings – Tooth-colored composite fillings blend in naturally with your other teeth and make it easier to chew again.
Call us today to find out more about dental restorations in Bryant: 501-214-6126. Enjoy your food again!