Regular dental care with general dentistry in Bryant is the pathway to a beautiful smile and a healthy mouth. The team at David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA works hard to keep our patients smiling brightly. Here’s what our general dental services will do for you:Doctor David Ouellette on the importance of general dentistry Read Transcript
To me, one of the most important aspects of general dentistry is the preventive part, and that's a huge focus of our practice, and it starts with my hygienists. I have outstanding hygienists. And you can't have overall total body health without good oral health, and what's very important about that is to have your teeth cleaned regularly, and my hygienists are outstanding at what they do.
- Boost your confidence knowing your smile looks its best
- Help prevent cavities and disease
- Improve your overall oral health
- Give you peace of mind that your smile is in good hands
Plus, sedation is always available if you need help to calm your nerves. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 501-214-6126. Our office is easy to find at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. – just across the road from Harvest Plaza.
Visit Us For Expert General Dental Care
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – As part of your regular six-month checkup, our dental hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth to rid them of tartar, plaque, and harmful bacteria. Then you will receive a complete dental exam to check for oral problems, including an oral cancer screening. Along with X-rays and a visual inspection, we will also use the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system, which helps us catch early signs of cavities, especially those below the tooth’s surface.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants form a strong, effective barrier between your teeth and decay-causing bacteria. You can think of them as raincoats for your teeth.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride penetrates your teeth and does an excellent job protecting them against cavities. Research has shown that fluoride can even reverse tooth decay when it’s still in its early stages.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment – If you suffer from chronic dry mouth or bad breath, Dr. Ouellette and our team will give you tips and advice for controlling the symptoms of these conditions.