Enjoy Comprehensive Family Dentistry in Bryant, ARDoctor David Ouellette on being a family dental practice Read Transcript
Well, we want to see patients of all ages, and that's really a unique aspect of what we do.
It's interesting to see, in one week, I might see a child and their parents and their grandparents and their great-grandparents, all in the same week, and it's just very rewarding to get to see people in that fashion and keep up with their lives.
Well, we see patients of all ages. I just saw a patient this week that he's about to celebrate his 100th birthday, and he has remarkable teeth because he's taken care of them his entire life, and they've lasted him this whole time. We see patients of all ages.
At David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, you don’t need to worry whether you’re giving your loved ones quality dental care. We take our patients’ health seriously, so we do our work right – the first time. Your family is important to you, so they deserve the skilled touch that Dr. Ouellette and our Bryant, AR dental team offer to our patients. Benefits of our family dentistry include:
- Expert care to protect the oral health of those closest to you.
- Beautiful smiles that will boost confidence and self-esteem.
- Prevention of tooth decay and disease that could mean more extensive dental work.
- Many services offered so you can have one dentist to care for everyone.
Treat Your Family to a Large Selection of Dental Services
We love taking care of Bryant families. And that includes yours! Here are just a few of the many kinds of dental care you and your loved ones can take advantage of in our one convenient location:
- Pediatric dentistry so your little ones can get started on the right path to a healthy smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile and give it the look you’ve been dreaming about.
- Teeth whitening using the Zoom system to give you a celebrity-worthy smile, safely. New patients receive complimentary at-home whitening – just return every six months for your regular checkups.
- Sedation dentistry so you can relax and get the dental care you need. Choose from inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation with a small pill.
- Invisalign orthodontics to give you a straight smile in as little as 12 months – discreetly and without any metal.
- General dentistry to help keep all your smiles beautiful and healthy. Includes routine checkups, cleanings, tooth sealants, and fluoride treatment.
- Restorative dentistry such as crowns, bridges, and dentures. Comfortably smile and eat again.
- Implant dentistry to replace missing teeth and protect the health of your jawbone.
- Emergency dental care so you can get out of pain, feel better soon, and receive smile-saving care.
- TMJ and teeth grinding treatment to stop TMJ pain, jaw popping, and harmful teeth grinding.
- Oral surgery to remove damaged and diseased teeth when restoration isn’t possible.