Have you ever seen a celebrity’s smile and wished your teeth looked that way? Dental veneers in Bryant can give you a perfect smile in a short amount of time. In a few weeks, you could be looking at your dream smile with help from David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA. Veneers are one of our fastest and easiest cosmetic solutions. They can give you:Doctor David Ouellette on improving your smile with teeth whitening Read Transcript
We offer two different types of tooth whitening. One of them is an in-office called Zoom whitening. It takes about an hour, an hour and a half to do. It does a very nice job. The other one that we offer, we make custom-made whitening trays that you can take home and use on a daily basis until you reach the desired level of whiteness.
Typically, the people that we see whitening on are adults that, maybe they were coffee drinkers. Maybe they just want to do something that's relatively simple in order to improve their smile quite a bit.
The Zoom whitening that we offer is something that's just not available in stores. It has to be done professionally by the dentist. The main advantage of that is you can come in and over your lunch hour and go home with white teeth.
- Teeth that appear perfectly straight
- A smile that’s evenly spaced
- Teeth that look whole – no breaks or cracks
- A pearly white, bright smile
Your veneers are built to last. Your smile will look good, and it will be easier to keep that amazing smile for years to come. Veneers are stain resistant, and they make damaged teeth stronger. To see the results for your smile, start by calling 501-214-6126. Make an appointment at our office, 5921 Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant, across the road from Harvest Plaza.
Transform Your Smile in Just a Few Weeks
At David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA, we offer two great options for anyone interested in veneers:
- e.max Porcelain Veneers – These look amazing and can last for decades. We’ll remove a thin layer of enamel during your veneers procedure to make room for your custom-made smile. Veneers could give you a new reason to smile in a couple of visits to our office just a few weeks apart.
- Lumineers – These are great for anyone who doesn’t want to lose any enamel. Lumineers are among the thinnest veneers available, so they can be placed over your teeth with little or no changes to your teeth.
Improve One Tooth or Your Whole Smile
Veneers are among the most versatile services in cosmetic dentistry. You can get one to change a single tooth. You can get a few to close spaces between teeth. You can get a set to create a perfect “Hollywood” smile. Dr. Ouellette would be happy to answer any questions you have.
We can help you find the right dental veneers in Bryant. Call 501-214-6126 to discover how you can have a brand-new smile!