Choose a Dentist in Bryant, AR Committed to You
Deciding on a new dentist in Bryant, AR to trust with your smile can be tough. Dr. Ouellette and our team would like to make your choice easier by serving as your one-stop shop for excellent dentistry done right the first time. You’ll leave our friendly office better than when you came in. Plus, we’ll make sure you don’t have to return to have the same work redone. Here are some other features of David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA that our patients love:
- Soothing sedation to help you relax and forget about dentistry. For mild dental anxiety, choose inhaled sedation with “laughing gas,” or for a higher level of sedation, take advantage of oral conscious sedation with a small, safe pill.
- Invisalign orthodontics that will deliver you a beautiful, straight smile in as little as 12 months. Invisalign’s clear teeth aligners are effective, discreet, and comfortable.
- Our caring approach to treating patients. Dr. Ouellette and our compassionate staff put your needs first. We’ll always take time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
Call our office today at 501-214-6126 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant – just across the road from Harvest Plaza.
Enjoy Complete Smile Care in One Convenient Location
With David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA as your family dentist, you won’t need to waste time or money driving all over the area for your dental care. With a variety of different services available to you, we can handle all your smile care needs right here. Below are a few of our many services you’ll benefit from:
- General dentistry to help you maintain a healthy mouth.
- Teeth whitening that will give you a gleaming, new smile.
- Family dentistry for all your loved ones’ dental care.
- Restorative dentistry to renew your smile and make eating easier.
- Emergency dentistry when you’re faced with a dental crisis.
- Cosmetic dentistry so you can proudly flash your smile anywhere.
- TMJ/teeth grinding treatment to stop your jaw pain and harmful teeth grinding.
- Oral surgery to help you maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
- Dental implant restoration to replace missing teeth and improve your oral health.
Choose David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA as your new dentist in Bryant, AR – call us today at 501-214-6126. Become the newest member of our dental family!