Dr. David Ouellette has been practicing dentistry for two decades. Combined with our skilled staff, some of whom have even more years of dental experience than Dr. Ouellette, we offer our patients a level of experienced dental care in Bryant that’s hard to beat. Here are a few ways you’ll benefit from our care at David L. Ouellette, DDS, PA:
- Choice of Sedation – We give you two great options to relax during your visit. Choose inhaled sedation for a gentle feeling of euphoria or oral conscious sedation with a prescribed pill.
- Convenient Hours – Pick from appointment times that work for you. We offer early morning appointments so you can come before work or school.
- Complimentary Teeth Whitening for New Patients – After your first checkup and teeth cleaning, we’ll give you custom-fit trays and concentrated whitening solution to use conveniently at home.
- Commitment to Excellence – Dr. Ouellette and our team are fully committed to providing each valued patient with pleasant, expert dental care to help them maintain healthy mouths and bright smiles.
Call us at 501-214-6126 today to schedule your next appointment. Our office is easy to find at 5921 Hwy. 5 N. in Bryant – just down the road from Whole Hog Cafe.
Keep Smiling With a Variety of Dental Treatments
It’s easy to get great smile care at our office. From basic smile care to advanced cosmetic procedures, we offer many types of dental services to our patients, including:
- General dentistry services like exams and cleanings, fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, and more.
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment for a straight smile – quickly, discreetly, and comfortably.
- Cosmetic dentistry including teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, Snap-On Smile, and complete smile makeovers.
- Family dentistry for your loved ones of all ages.
- Restorative dentistry including dentures, crowns, fixed bridges, root canal therapy, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Implant dentistry including implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures.
- TMJ/teeth grinding treatment to stop nagging jaw pain and damaging teeth grinding.
- Oral surgery when tooth extraction is necessary, including wisdom teeth.
- Emergency dentistry to give you and your family quick care for dental disasters.
Call 501-214-6126 today for experienced dental care in Bryant. We’ll see you soon!